GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Zorronaisss's 2nd Application.

Zorronaisss

Zorronaisss's 2nd Application. Empty Zorronaisss's 2nd Application.

Post  Zorronaisss Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 pm

.::Introduction::.
    Hi,I'm Zorronaisss
    I'm 13 Year old For now!I play better servers like GengaCraft
    GengaCraft is the best friendly server Smile
    .::Application::.
    Username:Zorronaisss
    Minecraft Username:Zorronaisss
    Position Applying For:Adminstrator.
    Timezone:
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:Any Time but in 5 days i have school. at 22 on this month ill have Vacation of 3 months.So ill be more actively on gengacraft
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:87 days 15 HR's
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:Alot for today but the other times i dont full Remember I'm sry.
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?:I'm 13 Year old,My education is 6º but in september ill go High school.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?:Yes,My english is very good when i was 9 year old i started to study english and it made me to perfection.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff?:I wanted to help people,Stop the griefers or people who breaks rules. or dectect Hackers
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff?:IF i was a staff i should help Genga For alot of things ; Make mob arena,make better spleef map and everything
    .::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy?:The best way to be happy is the good jokes.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?:I should kick hem but 3rd attempt should be ban, why?: I hate people who breaks every rules. so i do that.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why?:I should ask him do not break the rules
    If he do that again he get kick. Why?:As i said before i most hated Rule Breakers. so i fix server poblems
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do?Nothing I found diamonds with ZexionAce Before.Why?:For nothing
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond?:If someone insult me and if they didn't notice im a admin i should say:Please no bad words at insult on admins.
    ~~~~~~~~
    It's over... Thank you
    ~~~~~~~~

Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Zorronaisss's 2nd Application. Empty Re: Zorronaisss's 2nd Application.

Post  Gengarx33 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 am