GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

Moderator Or Admin Application

FallenAngel135

Moderator Or Admin Application Empty Moderator Or Admin Application

Post  FallenAngel135 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: FallenAngel135
    Minecraft Username: FallenAngel35
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator): Any One I Get
    Timezone: Central Time Zone
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: everyday and about 8 hours
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Classic Minecraft
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: 3 days

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?: Im 13 And Im going to 7th grade

2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?: When in chat i speak English but at my home we speak English and Spanish.

3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). Well people may think were mean because we have power to ban and jail and kick but so far the staff seems nice and im nice and great with finding solutions to problems with players.

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). Im really good with people fighting and I have been mod or admin in many servers and i love helping people out and im really good at making homes and towers and I can bring helpfulness to this server and im mostly on everyday in this server and sometimes i help people in my faction and out of my faction and i respect all staff and respect all players

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would say stop fighting and their would be better times with you two if you stop fighting and you two might even be the powerful list in the server of players but not staff or let them PVP it out but fair PVP

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). It depends on what rule they break, if they spam the server 1 time I'll mute them for 25 minutes and if again they spam ill jail them for 1 day then again ill temp-ban.

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I Would Fly in the air and follow them to see if they act strange and follow them and check their inv. every 10 minutes by using /invsee (player).

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would say congrats and say but please dont tell it in chat because to players it may be annoying.

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would say calm down and tell me what happened or if I said something to offend you in anyway and
    handle the problem.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm