GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Nitruo's Application

Nitruo

Nitruo's Application Empty Nitruo's Application

Post  Nitruo Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: Nitruo
    Minecraft Username: Nitruo
    Position Applying For: Moderator.
    Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: At least twice a day.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing for a few months.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: About a week.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? I am 12 and I have just finished grade 7.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? I am vietnamese but I speak english as I am growing up in Canada.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? In my opinion, the ideal staff would be a person who watches over what is going on in the server and keeps players up to date about what is going on at the moment. The staff should also DEFINITELY enforce the rules. That person should know what is going on themselves and be active on the server. Obviously not on all the time, because the staff have lives too, but be on at least sometimes. The staff would maybe help someone out and stop stupid arguments and stuff like that. The staff should be watching what goes on and stop hackers if they are somehow hacking. The staff could also maybe keep things fun somehow with events and stuff, but only sometimes. The staff should be fair to all, and listen to players thoughts about certain topics. So, to conclude what I have said so far, I think that the staff should be fair to all, listen to players thoughts, be able to keep people up to date, and enforce the rules.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? I will probably go on at least twice a day and I will watch over the players and make sure there isn't any trouble(such as hackers, spammers, etc.) and enforce the rules. For example, if somebody is spamming but is kicked by SpamGuard, and then comes back to spam again, I will try to ban him (by user or IP). If someone is breaking a rule I will take action depending on what they are doing, but if other mods are in the server, I will ask them to make sure what I'm doing to them is fine. I will try to keep things fun and be fair to everyone.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? I would take the correct side of the argument, or tell them if none are correct, but I would try to do it in a helpful way. That way, none of them feel offended or in a bad mood. I might also just try to tell them to stop fighting and say that they shouldn't be fighting or something like that if the argument is stupid.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why?
    It depends on what rule they broke and how severe it is. Let's say somebody was hacking to give themself OP, then I would definitely kick/ban them. If somebody was spamming nonsense(so SpamGuard wouldn't detect it), then I would probably kick them. Everything depends on what they did and how bad it was.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? I would try and find out if the member was telling the truth, and if they was telling the truth about a rule-breaker, then I would punish the rule-breaker somehow, but if the member was lying about a rule-breaker(probably to get them kicked), then I would punish the member who said it. If they were just wrong and not lying, then I wouldn't punish anybody, since nobody did anything wrong.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would probably check it out because it might be a scammer lying so he can kill people(or something like that), and I would watch what goes on to see if anything is happening. I don't think there is a problem with someone showing other people where they have found diamonds.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I probably would either ignore them or respond. If I respond, it would be to make them stop cursing and try to stop them from continuing. I may also just joke aroun Everything depends on what they say. If somebody calls me something jokingly, then of course I wouldn't do something except ask them to censor the words or something.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Nitruo's Application Empty Re: Nitruo's Application

Post  Gengarx33 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Application denied.
    ~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 am