GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Minecraft Server - GengaCraft (Staff Application)

Crazykid1099

Minecraft Server - GengaCraft (Staff Application) Empty Minecraft Server - GengaCraft (Staff Application)

Post  Crazykid1099 Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:
    Crazykid1099
    Minecraft Username:
    Crazykid10999
    Position Applying For:(Administrator or Moderator).
    I would like to apply for being a Moderator on GengaCraft
    Timezone:
    Eastern Time Zone
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:
    The average time I will be on per day is six to ten years
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:
    I have been playing Minecraft for one year
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    I have been playing on Gengacraft for one week
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?
    My Current is 14 years old. I am in Grade 10 Applied. My grade's are usually A's or A+'s
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?
    English is my native language. I have been studying English all my life. I know how to speak the language fluently. My grade's in English is 95% (A+)
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum).
    In my own opinion, I think that the ideal staff member for GengaCraft is being respectful to everyone. I believe that they need to be loyal and always try their 100% best at everything. GengaCraft staff should never let anyone down if
    they need help.Lastly, I believe the staff members should try their best to stop greefing and hacking.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).
    I believe I have what it takes to become a GengaCraft Moderator. I am loyal, respectful and do my 100% best at everything. I will always be *Here to help*. I will always respond to greefing problems and take care of them correctly. I speak fluent English so any user can understand me. I also been a staff member on 2 other servers. Lastly, I will think *outside the box* to improve my level of intelligence.
    .::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).
    I will approach the situation respectfully. I will listen to both side of the stories and try to create a solution that will satisfy both of them.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    I would approach them and warn the user that they are breaking the rules. If they continue breaking the rules, I will ban them for a short period of time to make sure then understand what they did is wrong. If they continue to break the rules, it may result into a ban.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    If I was notified of a rule-breaker, I would go into Mob-Mode and spy on them. If I see that they are breaking the rules, I will warn them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    I would go invisible to spy on him/her. If the user is *branch-mining* and find diamonds, I will suspect that they are using X-RAY and continue to spy on them. If they find more diamonds by *branch-mining* I will ban them. If I don't see any suspicious activity, I will let them go.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).
    I would respectfully tell them to stop cursing. I will warn them that disrespecting staff members is strictly against the rules. If continue, I will temporary ban them and see if they learned. If they keep cursing, I will ban.

I know I did not follow some of the requirements. I still hope you consider me as becoming a staff member for GengaCraft

I know I had made a few wrong choices, I am willing to learn from my mistakes and become a better user.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Minecraft Server - GengaCraft (Staff Application) Empty Re: Minecraft Server - GengaCraft (Staff Application)

Post  Gengarx33 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Application denied.
    ~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm