GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+6
Dandoryl
Rarias
firefreak123
rebelraider1
napnosaj
_Erza_Scarlet_
10 posters

Reporting Firefreak123

_Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty Reporting Firefreak123

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,you all know him,you all hate him,Firefreak123.I have a few accusations,and if anyone else has some,feel free to post them.Ok,here goes:
    First of all,he disrespects almost every single player.He gets in arguments a lot,and he is usually the one to start them.Lotsofworlds and I are the only examples I can remember right now.
    He griefed.The victim's name was codyyayates or something like that.He had a wooden house,and firefreak dug a hole at his doorway,where his doors were.Then he begged cody to come,of course,he came fell and died.He didnt fix it later,and he made it with CREATIVE mode.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    His /nick was GODxOFxWAR then.You can partially see his nametag in the second screenshot:

Firefreak also throws potions with negative effects to people who go to spawn.Apparently,he says "Free diamonds at spawn!!!" or things like that,and when people come he starts bombing them.Known victims are ZexionAce and I.
    Screenshot of him admitting he did it,also admitting TigersFang did it to him,but our subject is Firefreak,not him.

Thats all I have to say.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty Re: Reporting Firefreak123

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 am

And yes I abused to get revenge on him.I am going anyway,since school is starting.And I want to get banned,so I dont have to see fire ever again.
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Alright we need staff members to vote. Fire have been in many many problems lately with players and staff. Alright Staff including Gengar we will have to vote him out. We need more votes for the ban than against the ban to ban him.

In my opinion, he should get banned. He has been doing bad things these past few weeks. He calls everyone a pussy if they don't fight him to make a player fight him in pvp. When he hides in his house, I call him pussy, but he never comes out because he is scared. He is also very childish using misspelled curse words. He also throws potions at spawn to new players for no reason. And yes TigersFang did it too, but only to Firefreak because he kept saying YouMadBro or Pussy. These are just the beginning of firefreak's dumb decisions. He also saids that staff members abuse there power. He just assumes that if I find his base in the ocean, I used my power to see where he is. Well, heres the truth. Every staff member has an idea of where every players base is because we constantly spy on them. I had an idea of where Fire's base is. So while I was swimming with my awesome helmet I saw his name. I followed the name and it led to his base. Another time is when I was killed unfairly. I killed firefreak and I went home. Later for some reason I did /back on accident instead of /home. I was back at his base, but suffocating. I had to relog so I did. When I came back I had 3 Hearts left and Firefreak finished me off. That may seem fair, but it wasn't. When we log in we can't attack for 5minutes. There was no possible way for me to hit him plus I had 3 hearts from the suffocation damage. I died and he took all my stuff. Later I took it back and told him it was unfair and even gave his stuff back. He keeps making random assumptions without hearing the other side's story. Thats another reason he should be ban. Well I have been typing for almost 5 minutes. Hopefully all staff members read this and here my pain. Thanks everyone and happy Minecrafting Very Happy
    rebelraider1
    rebelraider1

Post  rebelraider1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Well hes mad that not and me raided his base when in the temp server so hes gotted mad since that
    firefreak123

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty omg

Post  firefreak123 Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

ok i didt griff i just made 2 holes and i got his stuff back and i stoped him from griffing dans home also i write like this cuzz im to lazy to correct and u and ur faction nap tried to kill me by makin 1x1 towers thats why i was hidding plus u didt even talked to me till i killed u and erza all this started erza in creative tried to kill me i could play last night cuzz of her making holes and killing me also its funny how she only took pics of when i did something bad/said something bad why didt u take pics of all that stuff u did thats all i have to say

p.s im just trying to have fun in my favorite server
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Fucker just greifed my farm T_T............

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

Dandoryl
    Dandoryl

Post  Dandoryl Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Fire...

First, Cody was never gonna grief my house.

Second, don't blame other people. Just tell the truth (darn, that sounded stupid).

Also, you said it was you're fav server. Remember when you were calling it... I don't have your exact quote, but it was something bad.

Also, also, lol rebel xD "gotted" xDDDDDDDDDDD.

That's right. No "Third."
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:27 pm

firefreak123 wrote:ok i didt griff i just made 2 holes and i got his stuff back and i stoped him from griffing dans home also i write like this cuzz im to lazy to correct and u and ur faction nap tried to kill me by makin 1x1 towers thats why i was hidding plus u didt even talked to me till i killed u and erza all this started erza in creative tried to kill me i could play last night cuzz of her making holes and killing me also its funny how she only took pics of when i did something bad/said something bad why didt u take pics of all that stuff u did thats all i have to say

WTF DID I JUST READ?
    firefreak123

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty more

Post  firefreak123 Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm

k all i have to say is nap & erza plzz stop.
    Rarias
    Rarias

Post  Rarias Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 am

napnosaj wrote:
    firefreak123 wrote:ok i didt griff i just made 2 holes and i got his stuff back and i stoped him from griffing dans home also i write like this cuzz im to lazy to correct and u and ur faction nap tried to kill me by makin 1x1 towers thats why i was hidding plus u didt even talked to me till i killed u and erza all this started erza in creative tried to kill me i could play last night cuzz of her making holes and killing me also its funny how she only took pics of when i did something bad/said something bad why didt u take pics of all that stuff u did thats all i have to say

WTF DID I JUST READ?

I agree ROFL
    Hondo_
    Hondo_

Post  Hondo_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 am

now, I'm NOT saying it was firefreak who did this, but who the hell stole my gold blocks and glowstone from my house, and when I logged on there were COWS in my small house... COWS!!!!!

can someone check, please? I'm not saying firefreak or anybody else here did it, but I'd like to know.

P.S. the cows were a nice touch
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Post  napnosaj Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Hondo_ wrote:now, I'm NOT saying it was firefreak who did this, but who the hell stole my gold blocks and glowstone from my house, and when I logged on there were COWS in my small house... COWS!!!!!

can someone check, please? I'm not saying firefreak or anybody else here did it, but I'd like to know.

P.S. the cows were a nice touch
    Oh sorry I didn't tell you about the new anti griefing plugin. Everytime you place a chest gold blocks should appear. Everything inside the gold block is your land and is protected. The gold blocks aren't there though, there just indicators of your land. You can also use a golden shovel to claim the land.
    Hondo_
    Hondo_

Post  Hondo_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 pm

sorry, my bad. and how am I supposed to get a golden shovel on a 10x10 square of land, lol.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Favorite?You said it was shit.And I can tell it's not your favorite server,even if you deny that you said its shit.You said you don't care if you get banned.If this was your favorite server,you would do anything to not get banned, no?
    And I said I abused.Read the second post.I'm not just blaming you for stuff,I'm telling the whole truth.And I didn't exactly see when you gave him his items,since he logged off.

Btw...ikr nap.
    TigersFang
    TigersFang

Post  TigersFang Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm

favorite server? (i had to make an account just to post this. i just HAD to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am

So Everything is starting to disappearing. So erza Jose confessed to me that when the claims were gone he took all your stuff from the chests. he is afraid he will be banned and said he is really sorry. its all up too u guys too see wats up wit hhim all i have to say is that he had some ballz confessing that. Also though Lots i was Teleported to your base by fire and all your chests r unptotected becuz of the claim problem. so i log off and i appear in your base lots and some chests r gone iam like wth i chek the ones that r left everything gone LOTS! except paper. last people there were Fire, Some other dude in our faction Kyam i think is part of his name and Me. Erza and Lots u guys know i wouldn't do such thing but iam asking you guys to find who did this i am not accusing Fire or kyam iam just stating evidence cuz lots ik u worked hard for all those things. PLZ ask gengar 2 help! PLZ
    TigersFang
    TigersFang

Post  TigersFang Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Xshadow01X wrote:So Everything is starting to disappearing. So erza Jose confessed to me that when the claims were gone he took all your stuff from the chests. he is afraid he will be banned and said he is really sorry. its all up too u guys too see wats up wit hhim all i have to say is that he had some ballz confessing that. Also though Lots i was Teleported to your base by fire and all your chests r unptotected becuz of the claim problem. so i log off and i appear in your base lots and some chests r gone iam like wth i chek the ones that r left everything gone LOTS! except paper. last people there were Fire, Some other dude in our faction Kyam i think is part of his name and Me. Erza and Lots u guys know i wouldn't do such thing but iam asking you guys to find who did this i am not accusing Fire or kyam iam just stating evidence cuz lots ik u worked hard for all those things. PLZ ask gengar 2 help! PLZ

wouldn't be surprised if fire was the culprit here
    jimmis98

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty Firefreak123

Post  jimmis98 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 am

I wouldn't believe that if I hadn't seen the pictures...
    Anyway, is it bad if I dont share your opinions? Firefreak has helped me alot since I rejoined the server a week ago. I think of him as a helpfull member even though you think of him as bad/

Last edited by jimmis98 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    firefreak123

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty thank you

Post  firefreak123 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 am

im helpfull and friendly with people but when they start things with me and blame me for everything bad that happens in the server thats bs.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 am

No you're not...Neko made you a melon farm,and when he got into my faction,you start farming him?That just shows how friendly you are,even towards the new players.(altho neko played before the server restart,but nvm)

And we don't start things with you.YOU start things with US.
    firefreak123

Reporting Firefreak123 Empty omfg omfggg

Post  firefreak123 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 am

dude was i talking to you no i wast im only good to my bros not to some ***** that talks shit all the time p.s manase add me on skype need to tell you something Very Happy
    TigersFang
    TigersFang

Post  TigersFang Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Holy crap. Firefreak is already banned. Our problem is solved. I dont see a reason we should continue arguing. The title is "Reporting Firefreak123" Guess what? Nap banned him. Problem solved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 am