GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+6
Rarias
Nandopwn0
DryTear
Xshadow01X
Xyrenus
jose12rocks
10 posters

My thoughts on being ban from the chat.

Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

My thoughts on being ban from the chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: My thoughts on being ban from the chat.

Post  Xshadow01X Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Talking real though ill rather play BO2 more than minecraft anyday its just more intense and just more action, Its probably because iam much older now and i like games that have more action. I play minecraft sometimes though still still a good game. Only new game i will probably buy is dead space 3, Tomb rider never caught my attention and GTA5 looks okay but it also gets boring after a while. u just run and walk and shoot random people in the street and use cheatcodes for jetpakcs and shit, yea its fun but not a game I WOULD! play for quite sometime. i was excited for GTA5, not anymore. DEAD space 3 though <3
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

My thoughts on being ban from the chat. - Page 2 Empty Re: My thoughts on being ban from the chat.

Post  napnosaj Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm on Typical's side. Yes this is the internet where shit happens. Yes your allowed to do what your doing. Yes freedom and speech all that stuff is what makes America. Just to let you know we have all of those things just like you. A few false moves and your gone. Don't act like a fool when the server comes on.
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Nap its jose he said it himself that he enjoys doing what he does, hes not gonna stop. Its just a matter if Gengar could put up with him but i know most of you guys want him banned and will tell gengar so hes basically banned.... unless hes smart enough to not do it in front of gengar...
    jose12rocks
    jose12rocks

Post  jose12rocks Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm not going to play it as much rember Gman ^.^
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:56 pm

yea i know bro, i wont earthier. almost 17 Smile cant wait for all the parties WOO! XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am