GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

TheLapiz Moderator Application

TheLapiz
    TheLapiz

TheLapiz Moderator Application  Empty TheLapiz Moderator Application

Post  TheLapiz Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 pm

TheLapiz
    TheLapiz

UTC/GMT -5 hours

As Long As I Can,5-8 Hours On Weekdays
    6-10 Hours On Weekends (Fridays,Saturdays And Sundays)

1 Year And About 4 Months

About A Day?
    ===========================================
    14 Grade 9

Yes

Well The Ideal Staff In My Opinion For Me will Be Moderator,I Believe That A Moderator Is More Fun And Awesome Wink.Being An Admin On the Other Hand Its A Bit More Serious, But You Do Earn Respect Because Of The Admin Rank.You Do Get More Commands (I Think) Which Is Also Cool.But I Would Still Stick To Moderator.

Well I Believe That I'm Helpful,And I will Be Helpful To Other Players Of The Server,I Will Simply Do That By Reminding Them Of The Rules And Help People on Forms By Answering Their Questions.
    ============================================
    What I Would Do Is First Listen To Both Sides Of The Story,Explain To Them Whats Wrong And Whats Right About Their Statements Then I Will Have Them Come Into An Agreement.

Well It Depends,Some Rules On The Board At Spawn Have Consequences,Some Are Bans And some Are Warnings.If They Broke A Rule That Led To A Warning I'll Give Them A Warning,If They Broke A Rule That Led To A Ban The Sadly I'll Have To Ban Them Under A Co-Owner,Owner's Supervision.By The Way I Will Report That Person As Well.

Once Again It Depends, If They Just Got Diamonds Once Then Its Ok Its Not Impossible To Find Diamonds Lol,Its Just very Hard,But.. If They Get Diamonds Repeatably Like Each 10 Minutes Or So, I Will Ask them a Couple Questions And/Or Tp To Them Without That Person Noticing.(There's A Way To Spot X-Rayers)

If Someone Cursed Me Out?
    Ha I Truly Don't Know Why But I Like This Question Very Happy,Well First I will Just Ignore Them By Doing /ignore <Persons Name> (That's If The Server Has That Command).If The Language He's Using Is Strong I Will Mute Him For About 5-10 Minutes And If He Continues Temp Ban.

Hope You Read And Accept!
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

TheLapiz Moderator Application  Empty Re: TheLapiz Moderator Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm