GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

power taffy's staff application

powertaffy

power taffy's staff application   Empty power taffy's staff application

Post  powertaffy Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:33 pm

powertaffy
    powertaffy
    admin
    central
    about 3 hr in the morning and 3 at night
    been playing minecraft for 1 year
    this is my 2nd day on gengacraft Razz
    1.Age: 16
    2.Yes
    3.The ideal staff would be trusted, simple as that.
    4.Well, qualifications are simple. I'm admin on 5 other servers (contact me for proof). i'm also very experienced in building castles,towers,etc.
    QUIZ:
    1. It depends on the situation, and what the argument is about. Obviously, you would have to get both sides, after all you are the "mediator." Since, i follow logic i would be able to discern who is right and who is lying. If it were personal I would ask them to call each other Very Happy
    2. Once again, it depends on the rule. If they were hacking/griefing the spawn I would be forced to ban them. Anything else, a stern talking to lol. I'm not sure if the server has a jail, yet.
    3. If it was notified, I would make sure what the member said was true. (only trust admins and mods to their word, since they have earned the right for trust).
    4. If someone found diamonds I would simply congratulate them. If they found diamonds over and over I would have to investigate.
    5. I'm not offended by words. i have a steel mind. Lol.
    Thanks, for reviewing. Please take this applications into consideration:
    Here is a joke for you: An old blind man walks past a fish shop "hello ladies"
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

power taffy's staff application   Empty Re: power taffy's staff application

Post  Gengarx33 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 am

Nice joke.
    Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 pm