GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

ImpOfDestruction App

ImpOfDestruction

ImpOfDestruction App Empty ImpOfDestruction App

Post  ImpOfDestruction Thu May 10, 2012 9:34 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: ImpOfDestruction
    Minecraft Username: ImpOfDestruction
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator). Admin
    Timezone: GMT +0
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 2-3hrs 3-4 times
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: About 2 years
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: A week or two

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 16 yrs old education: I'm taking my leaving Cert. tests on higher level
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? Yes it is
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). A staff who do not allow griefing, or cursing or mocking as it may hurt the feelings of others and admins who should deal with the problems of the players and not fly around and cause demise to the players as I have encountered this before. Admins and moderators should be helpful and listen to the problems of the players. Admins should occasionally give building supplies to newcomers but no more than 3 stacks of 64. The items given out should only be starting materials. Also staff should respect each other as well as the players. Admins and moderators should not dispute or make plans to grief or make others look bad. Also they should not use the server for their own personal gain. If someone is accused of griefing talk to the player who accused him and the person accused of the crime and find out what happened. If the person is guilty he or she should be banned for a certain amount of days or hours depending on the crime committed.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I am a player who has been playing in the server for a week or two. And I also have knowledge of there being griefers and there is a shortage of staff as there is usually only one staff member on at a time.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would find out what the argument was about and try to settle it in an orderly manner, if one player had griefed another players house, for example, I would find out how much was left of the house, find out how much was used to make the house, ban the griefer for an hour or more and give the resources to the player who was griefed.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

ImpOfDestruction App Empty Re: ImpOfDestruction App

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:13 am