GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

-=[Staff Apply]=-

AdrianGore666

-=[Staff Apply]=- Empty -=[Staff Apply]=-

Post  AdrianGore666 Sat May 12, 2012 10:10 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:AdrianGore666
    Minecraft Username:AdrianGore666
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator):Administrator
    Timezone: Eastern timezone How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:about 10 hours a day
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:since the first beta came out
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:i've been playing since the server was hamachi

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?i am a 10th grader and im almost 16
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?English is mr origanal language i've also taken french and spanish courses
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum).I think staff should be responsible and honest also not to abuse power because that will make players from coming into the server also staff should help with making towns building and etc.. also for someone to be a responsible part of staff i think atleast 1 admin should be one until the server stops
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).i was admin/op/owner of many servers some even are known very highly such as craftrealms and forgecraft aswell i will always be on the server never to fail and put players down i will make a new spawn [if gengar lets me] aswell a town and etc..

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).i will posibly tell them to stop if they dont i will give them atleast a option to stop by making a contest and with all that exitment and energy the players would somewhat be happy and make friends
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i will kick them at first with the kick saying 'please read the rules] and if they continue it will resualt into a 2 day temp-ban(depending on what it was) after the temp ban i will have to ban them and if they use a alt and brake a rule agian i will have to ip ban them
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i will say i was not a rule braker i will tell gengar to look at the console for edvidence also i will ask any witnesses and if it came out he was lying it will resualt in a temp-ban
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i will congratualate him and tell him he did a good job BUT i will have to check there inventory to see if it wasnt givin/hacked/spawned
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).i will tell him to dont curse and tell him if he continues to cruse i will kick him with it saying 'respect staff' if that doesnt work i will have to temp ban and than ip ban because he didnt even take 2 minutes just to read the rules
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

-=[Staff Apply]=- Empty Re: -=[Staff Apply]=-

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:42 pm