GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Stormkings51's Application

StormKing51

Stormkings51's Application Empty Stormkings51's Application

Post  StormKing51 Sun May 13, 2012 1:07 am

Username:Stormking51
    Minecraft Username:Stormking51
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator).Either one
    Timezone:Eastern
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:1-3
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:A week or so.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?I am now in the 8th grade
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my native language
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum).The IDEAL staff would be impartial, fair, dependable and trust worthy.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I hate hackers, I don't tolerate griefers, I will not abuse my powers,
    I will ban a player (If needed), and I don't fool around with rule breakers.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).I would fix the problem by hear both of the members stories and I will sort out a decision to make them both happy.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum)I would put them in jail for a certain amount of time.(depends on what rule they broke) Just to let them understand that next time I catch them I WILL ban them
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).I would ask for proof and ask the "rule breaker" if this is true. sometimes the member notifying us might be a lier.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would teleport to them to see how they have "found" the diamonds. To see if they dug a hole to the diamonds with X-ray.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).I would give them 3 warnings and he/she exceeds those warnings they will be muted and jailed. because it annoys others and especially me due to the fact that he/she is cursing me out.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Stormkings51's Application Empty Re: Stormkings51's Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:22 am