GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

4 posters

Very useful plugin

_Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Very useful plugin Empty Very useful plugin

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 am

AntiRelog!At least I think that's the name of the plugin.
    I saw it on another server,whenever your are in combat,be it mobs OR players,you are tagged as in combat.If you log out while in combat,you get a penalty,though I don't know what the penalty is.To log out without a penalty,wait a few seconds after the combat is finished,then you are tagged as out of combat.I think this plugin would be very useful against pvp loggers.
    x1himeto1x

Very useful plugin Empty Re: Very useful plugin

Post  x1himeto1x Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:00 pm

But some people had to get off when they are fighting someone. i mean he didnt want to pvp log. i suggest that he gives a reason when he comes back
    Xshadow01X
    Xshadow01X

Post  Xshadow01X Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 am

This sounds interesting. this can probably be the solution to pvp loggers. i wonder what the "penalty" is though.
    DarkHarvester06

Post  DarkHarvester06 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:13 pm

You also have to think of technical problems that one might have with there computer....Minecraft runs out of memory, Power outage, Parents kick you off your computer, Computer crashes, Computer Blue screens, Turns out your computer is a toaster and doesn't run minecraft......There are a lot of things that could go wrong...And is it fair to take away someones armour because there mom has to harvest there crops on farmville?
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Dude parents can wait at least a minute .-.
    Minecraft almost never ran out of memory for me,I don't think it happens to others.
    And I don't think the penalty is armor.I think it's like a bit money deducted,temporary jail ,inability to log in for a minute or 2 or something, I'm sure it isn't something serious as armor loss.I also think geng can make it so the penalty is only applied against players.Again I am not sure if it's possible,but if it is,that would be perfect Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 pm