GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

+2
TheLapiz
Crazykid1099
6 posters

W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans)

Crazykid1099

W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans) Empty W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans)

Post  Crazykid1099 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Alright, last night their was over 7-10 people greefing. I banned 7 of them because they greefed more then 3 blocks. the rest I got HarversterOfDoom to temp ban. THIS IS WHERE I FUCKED UP. Ok, so people also set the shops on fire so I decided to do a rollback radius. I was suppose to type this....

/co rollback t:40H r:100

Instead, my *0* key got stuck and it typed 2 *0* instead of 1...

/co rollback t:400H r:100

It rollbacked over 2 weeks instead of rollbacking 40 hours. Erza-Scarlet,Crazykid10999 shop (and items in the chest* are now gone. Also, half of Mikeyomama house AND shop is gone. I tried restoring the rollback I did.

/co restore t:400H r:100

It restored half of the shops. I then tried restoring 1000h....

/co restore t:1000H r:100

It restored almost all of the shops. Then I tried 10k hours to make SURE it works...

/co restore t:10000H r:100

It didn't work, instead it restored to when their was lava there. I decided to rollback another 40H to make all the lava gone, (Since users was dcing a lot)

/co rollback t:40H r:100

It worked but half the shop was still missing. I spent OVER 1 HOUR trying to fix what I did. I then gave up and hope that gengar can fix it. I am SERVERLY SORRY FOR WHAT I DID. It was a major error and I will take any punishments I get from gengar. Thanks

~Soon-Not-To-Be-Trial~ Crazykid10999
    TheLapiz
    TheLapiz

W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans) Empty Re: W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans)

Post  TheLapiz Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Maybe the server is down becuase gengar is fixing the damage? Very Happy,Dont worry about your builds gengar may be repairing the damage! Smile
    Lotsofworlds
    Lotsofworlds

Post  Lotsofworlds Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm

iknew it. This day would come. With out me, you guys are put in chaos!
    NotTypical
    NotTypical

W-T-F HAPPENED TO GENGACRAFT (ans) Empty DGHAKLDGHAirlhgdfh

Post  NotTypical Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Its just Erza and my accounts, they are bugged so whenever we try to login to gengacraft, the server crashes. Thats why i don't come in. It must be Erza trying to login and NOT me.
    Xyrenus
    Xyrenus
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xyrenus Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Did you try turning it on and off?

OT: You need to do it like this:

/co restore t: [x]h r: [y]

There needs to be a space. I am sorry I can't get on right now, Minecraft is being a dick.
    _Erza_Scarlet_
    _Erza_Scarlet_

Post  _Erza_Scarlet_ Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 am

It's ok crazy.At least you fixed most of the damage.Although,don't make our shop,we already have that other one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:33 pm