GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

4 posters

Why Am I Banned

DarkHarvester06

Why Am I Banned  Empty Why Am I Banned

Post  DarkHarvester06 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Idk why am i banned
    napnosaj
    napnosaj

Why Am I Banned  Empty Re: Why Am I Banned

Post  napnosaj Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 am

We had many complaints about you PvP Logging. Just to let you know, I didn't ban you.

Plus, I don't like how you are trying to look innocent. You obviously was reported on the forums many many times. I know you seen those threads because you have posted on those topics too. Sorry for sounding harsh, kinda pissed because I have to sleep late in order to even play Genga. Summer School -.-
    Nandopwn0
    Nandopwn0

Post  Nandopwn0 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

I banned you, because you pvp logged when rebelraider1 and 0FireAxe0 were fighting with you and you cant deny because I was there . And like nap said, you were reported many times because of that .
    DarkHarvester06

Post  DarkHarvester06 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 am

I don't see these many complaints you r talking about there r 2 one about me trying to supposeively getting people banned for no reason and thee other for me hitting return to title screen buttion alsO what am I supposed to do when there's 7 guys trying to kill me even though I have nothing and there just trying to be jack asses there's nothing wrong with pvp logging as long as you don't do it in a "FAIR" fight so you tell me what was the right course of action sit there and just get my ass whiped or log out u tell me couse it's kind of assinine for me to have video posted on the forums of proof of someone braking the rules and the mods say it's ok but if I pvp log in an unfair fight you call in the national guard
    DarkHarvester06

Post  DarkHarvester06 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 am

You know what I'll apologize fir pvp logging ts just I'm a bit moody because I feel If I do something wrong everyone against me but the minute I have proof of someone breaking the rules I feel like the staff is like it's ok just don't do it again though I said I would apologize so I'm sorry for pvp logging
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 pm

That video was hilarious, though.
    Yeah, they did something wrong. This is your last chance, next PVP log screen, and you're permanently banned from both the server and forums.
    ~Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:10 pm