GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Astro for mod. >.>

Poll

Should Astro get Mod?

[ 0 ]
     Astro for mod. >.> Bar_left0% Astro for mod. >.> Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
     Astro for mod. >.> Bar_left0% Astro for mod. >.> Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    Astrodeath3

Astro for mod. >.> Empty Astro for mod. >.>

Post  Astrodeath3 Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 am

.::Application::.
    Username: Astrodeath3
    Minecraft Username: Astrodeath3
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator). I'm applying for Moderator.
    Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: As long as I can be.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: Long time.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: Two weeks maybe.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 13, 7th grade education.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my native language.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). Gengar. Qualities being, funnies, disciplines, games, and a whole bunch of other fun shit. Gengar is one of the best server owners ever. No joke man, I swear this. Very Happy
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I'm not going to answer this question because I think it will make me seem ... big of myself.

.::Quiz::.

1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). Well, I would first ask them what started the argument, what they want out of it, and do my best to reach that for both of them.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would jail them with the time depending on the severity of the crime.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would vanish and teleport to the rule-breaker, and see if the other members claim was true. If it was, then refer to Quiz Question 2. If it wasn't true, then the other member would be punished for lying to a staff member.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would congratulate the member. If the member was getting an abnormal amount of broadcasts (five diamond veins found in less than three minutes) refer to number 3.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would ask the member why s/he was angry at me and try and remedy the problem.
    Astrodeath3

Astro for mod. >.> Empty Re: Astro for mod. >.>

Post  Astrodeath3 Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff?
    I think that I'm qualified to be staff because I have experience with adminship and moderation. I want to expand my knowledge here, but that doesn't mean I don't know the commands. Oh Hell No. I know most of the commands and I would lovelovelove to be Moderator here.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:55 am