GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

3 posters

-ZexionAce's Application-

ZexionAce
    ZexionAce

-ZexionAce's Application- Empty -ZexionAce's Application-

Post  ZexionAce Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 am

::Application::.
    Username:ZexionAce
    Minecraft Username:ZexionAce
    Position Applying For: Moderator/Admin.
    Timezone:Eastern Time Zone
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 3 hours per day,on weekends like 6/7 hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:Like 1 year.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    I have been playing GengarCraft from 3 weeks.
    .::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? I'm 15 years old and i'm in 9th grade.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?
    English is my native language,i born in U.S.A.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). The ideal staff would be who's very active,they ban the rules breakers,help new players who have some problesm and show them the commands,they should'nt kill the players who are in survival,because that's not fair,but they can fight someone without Creative if they are in Survival,they shouldn't abuse with commands,they should respect other players,specially someone with higer rank,they should'nt steal/grief/swear,they should give things only with a higer rank permission,they should make some ambience in the server,they should ban who is using a hacked client,they should make some ads,like posting the server on mineshafter,facebook,youtube ect...
    So that is my opinion.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).
    I am trusted,loyal,i know how to use commands,i dont abuse them,i had a server,i dont steal/grief,i help new players and welcome them,im really active,i will respect anyone,i won't kill who have Survial,i won't give free things without a higer rank permission,i won't insult someone,i will build something for the server,like parkours,i play minecraft everyday and i love this server.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would ask what happened before saying something,if one of them did a bad thing and it's his fault i will warn him then try to resolve the problem,for example if he stole the other one's things i will give them back to their owner,if its something private like its happened on real life i would help them,saying it's ok and if it necessary i would talk to one of them in private to make them happy.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). Someone is cheating/hacking,no pity,i would ban him,if i caught him grifieng i would tell it to the owner,he decide if banning him or not,for example if he broke only one Cobblestone or two i would warn him and if he do it again i will ban him,but if he broke like a diamond/gold/iron or alot of things like glass,alot of cobble i would ban him,if he grified someone's place i would ban him and help rebuild the one who got grified.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    If a member notified me of a rule-breaker i would ask alot of players if they saw it,if only him saw the rule breaker i would ask him what happened and what he did,if he have any proof,i would ban him only if he convinced me,if he dosen't have any proof i will keep an eye on the accused player and guard him if he break a rule.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).
    If i see someone finds diamond i will use the command to watch other players to see if he have x-ray if there's not that command i would see if he find alot of diamonds fast,that's mean he's using X-ray,if he found them just with luck i wouldn't ban him.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).
    If someone cursed me i won't answer him,i will ask him why he did that and to stop,if he continue cursing alot of times i would mute him/kick him,if he come back and keep cursing me i will ban him,when finished the ban i would tell him to say sorry and to stop doing that for not risking to be banned again.

Thanks for Reading.

If my application will be denied it's ok.

-ZexionAce
    penguinzs
    penguinzs

-ZexionAce's Application- Empty Re: -ZexionAce's Application-

Post  penguinzs Sat May 19, 2012 5:00 pm

I suggest Zexion Gengar
    ZexionAce
    ZexionAce

-ZexionAce's Application- Empty Re: -ZexionAce's Application-

Post  ZexionAce Sun May 20, 2012 9:40 am

Thank you x) sunny
    Gengarx33