GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Demon12349 Application

Demon12349

Demon12349 Application Empty Demon12349 Application

Post  Demon12349 Tue May 08, 2012 10:50 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:Demon12349
    Minecraft Username:Demon12349
    Position Applying For:Admin Or Mod
    Timezone:Central
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:I'm on most of the day and I join any day.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: Close to a year now.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?: Just started but I will be on longer.

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 16 and in 10th Grade.
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? Yes English is my native language.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? A staff that is kind and respect everyone but also have a firm grip about the rules.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? I run 2 servers but never at once. One server has mods as in buildcraft etc. They other server i had a whole staff team. So i have experience in running a server and the also keeping a eye on them.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? Ask what was the argument about and listen to both sides of the story and take it from there.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? Depends on the rule they broke and what orders I am given about the which rule it is and if its a petty one a warning a serious one then possibly jail.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? Keep a close eye out on the member because some members can be lying about that person.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? I would find out that how they found the diamonds and maybe go check out where they mine to make sure they don't have x ray.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? Tell them they cannot talk like that and kick them because they we're breaking the rules of not respecting the admin or mods.
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Demon12349 Application Empty Re: Demon12349 Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Application denied.

~Topic Locked.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:29 am