GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Destiny23's Administrator Application

YourDestination

Destiny23's Administrator Application Empty Destiny23's Administrator Application

Post  YourDestination Sun May 20, 2012 4:46 am

Name: Ryan
    Minecraft Name: Destiny23
    Position: Administrator
    Timezone: GMT 12+
    How Long on Minecraft a Day? 3 Hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends
    How Long have you played Minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
    How Long have you played on GengaCraft? Close to when it started

School: Rangitoto College (High School)
    First Language: English
    Ideal Staff: Nice people who help the other players out and give advice to new players on where to build, rules etc.
    Qualifications: I've Been Moderator/Admin/Owner on many servers including Duck & Hide, SkubaCraft, This Server, NateCraft and My no-longer active server; MelonCraft I've always been seen by players as a nice person and generous and I reckon I will be a handy addition to the GengaCraft Staff Team.

Argument between two players solution:
    Get stories from both of them on what they think the issue is and respect their opinions of the matter and get them to say sorry however if arguments continue a mute for 2 minutes will proceed if more continuous arguing will result in a longer mute and longer and longer.
    Caught Rule-Breaker: I would give them the appropiate punishment e.g. Grief = Ban, Spamming = Mute, Advertising = Ban, Constant Swearing = Mute and Kick and Spawn Killing = temporary ban for 10 minutes.
    Notified Rule-Breaker: Teleport to the offending player straight away and see if he's doing anything wrong if so; Have the appropiate cause of action e.g. Grief = Ban Spam = Mute etc.
    Diamond broadcast: I wouldn't do anything. Diamonds are something to be excited over in Minecraft, However if he keeps saying Diamonds! or OMG I FOUND DIAMOND! over and over this will result in a mute for 5 minutes.
    Other Player Cussing: I would react as if it was a joke and not let it get to me like: Cool Story Bro, Needs more dragons. If the player wasn't getting the message he would get a mute for 10 minutes It's annoying for the other players of the server to hear another guy swearing and cussing over the chat which to me (and maybe others) spamming

Thank you for your consideration into reading this application.

Destiny23 lol!

Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Destiny23's Administrator Application Empty Re: Destiny23's Administrator Application

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Application denied.

~Topic Locked.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:03 am