GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Greathmt's Staff Applictaion

greathmt

Greathmt's Staff Applictaion Empty Greathmt's Staff Applictaion

Post  greathmt Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

::Application::.
    Username:greathmt
    Minecraft Username:greathmt
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator).Moderator
    Timezone:central
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?:18 to 20 hours
    How long have you been playing Minecraft:since 1.8.1
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:i played on their hamiachi server but just started with this server

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education?11 and middle school
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken?it is
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum).a respected non-abusing admin with Creativity and kindness
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum).I LOVE creativity and i love helping people i have this friend hes 8 yrs old and im teaching him the basics of minecraft

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum).ask them what the problem is and try to fix it
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).tempban the if they do it again ban them
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i would tell the member if they keep this up they would get ranked up by owner and i would give the rulereaker 2 more chances
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum).i would see how many diamonds they found if a bunch ban them for hacking
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum).I would censor them for everyone beep then if they continue kick him for day then retry then jsut ban if he does it again
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Greathmt's Staff Applictaion Empty Re: Greathmt's Staff Applictaion

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Application denied.

~Topic locked

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:33 am