GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

2 posters

Taqqiq's Staff App

Taqqiq

Taqqiq's Staff App Empty Taqqiq's Staff App

Post  Taqqiq Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm

.::Application::.
    Username:Taqqiq
    Minecraft Username:Bear_Taqqiq
    Position Applying For: (Administrator or Moderator). Administrator , if taken Moderator
    Timezone:PST, I live in California, Sacramento!
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: I would be on after school (3:10 PM) But in summer vacation i would be on soon in the morning.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha !
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:
    Before reset I was in DrSaint's Faction [Estimated time i've been on since 1 Week]

.::Important Questions::.
    1. What is your age and your current level of education? 12 Turning 13 , 6th grade going to 7th grade!
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my main language, i am asian.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? (150 words minimum). Helping out the players with stuff, Banning hackers, stopping hacks , Be nice to players and help out people or other staffs.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? (100 words minimum). I could ban hackers that have a hack client and is bothering someone. I'm good with GroupManagers and I can input permissions via /manuaddp or /manudelp.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (50 words minimum). I would say Stop fighting, I'll give you both cookies if you stop. If you dont stop i will have to punch you with my cookie.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). If he broke a serious rule i would jail him for 1 Hr , If he broke it again i would tempban him for 2 Hrs
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). I would ask for evidence, If he lies i would jail him for 1hr if he lied and say sorry to the player that wasn't a rule-breaker.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (50 words minimum). If he found it in a visability of 0 I would clear his inventory and take him to spawn, If it wasnt xray i would say sorry and give his stuff back. If the visiability was 40 + I wouldnt do anything.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (50 words minimum). I would mute the player and ask him to behave.

Last edited by Taqqiq on Fri May 18, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Timezone~)
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Taqqiq's Staff App Empty Re: Taqqiq's Staff App

Post  Gengarx33 Tue May 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Application denied.

~Topic Locked.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am