GengaCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GengaCraft

Welcome to GengaCraft's forums!

3 posters

Aarth19 Stafflication (Staff App)

aarth19

Aarth19 Stafflication (Staff App) Empty Aarth19 Stafflication (Staff App)

Post  aarth19 Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

.::Application::.
    Username: aarth19
    Minecraft Username: aarth19
    Position Applying For: Whatever you decide bro
    Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard)
    How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: mmm maybe 5-2 hours a day, 2 times a day.
    How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 Years ish.
    How long have you been playing on GengaCraft?:Since the beggining o de la gengacraft (According to gira)

1. What is your age and your current level of education? 16, Highschool grade 10
    2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? English is my native.
    3. In your opinion, what would be the ideal staff? A group of fair people that dont take sides and dont have favourites. Also people who have a good sense of humor and are enthusiastic and fun. People who are smart and reliable. Also people who Know how to handle tough situations and are able to be responsible. Also people who have experience with minecraft to solve other issues.
    4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff? I have played gengacraft a long time so I know what kind of things happen through personal experience as well. Which means I know how to handle things. I am very responsible and fair because I can put myself into there shoes without taking sides. I am really fun to be with and I can be funny alot of the time. I am able to handle situations without causing more conflicts. I give people chances before I act.
    I am usually free to help out with things and also I am able to talk to people. I know how people think differently so I listen to everyone before making a decision. I also make group decision to make sure everyone agrees.

.::Quiz::.
    1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? I would listen to both sides of the argument and deal with it without choosing sides even if its my friend and my enemy.
    I would first solve the argument by fixing the problem,(I.E, Returning of the stolen dirt). I would then make them apologize to eachother and hopefully it would be better. If they continue to argue, further action will be required.
    2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? If someone broke a rule (Example : Griefing) I would first contact the person and ask them why they did it. I would then give them a warning and tell them to fix it. If further rule breaking continues I will temporary ban. If rule breaking still continues, Ban Forever.
    3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? I would first check if this information is true. I would solve the problem by giving them a warning and tell them to stop it. If further rule breaking continues I will temporary ban.
    If true the reporter will be rewarded a stack of thank yous.
    4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? I wouldn't do anything because it is their decision to broadcast it or not. If it was broadcasted by someone else I would immediately teleport the broadcaster away to stop people from getting there. If there are any people that already teleported there I would teleport them away as well. I would also take any stolen diamonds and return them.
    5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? I would first give them a warning. If they continue to curse at me I will temporary mute them. When they are unmuted if they really continue to curse I would ban temporary. If they continue to curse after that I would ban. Cursing is bad.Dont do them. I will always give a warning the first time unless it is that bad.
    Herherdurp
    Herherdurp

Aarth19 Stafflication (Staff App) Empty Re: Aarth19 Stafflication (Staff App)

Post  Herherdurp Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:06 pm

I think Aarth should become staff
    Hes been in Gengacraft ever since the beginning to so he deserves it :]

lol!
    Gengarx33
    Gengarx33
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Gengarx33 Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Application denied.

~Topic Locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:20 am